I know it’s a little late to post a Valentine’s Day card, but only the post is late, the card was actually on time! I would love to do these hand made cards for every occasion, unfortunately that just isn’t realistic! This is a post card that is made as a foundation pieced “quilt” onto a stiff base. Both sides are fabric. Believe it or not the stamp sticks to the fabric with no problem and it goes through the mail just like a paper post card. This one went to my Dad, I’ll get to see him in person at the end of the week when we go for a visit to AZ! Can’t wait.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!