I had a wonderful bonus earlier this week to invite my neighbor into my studio to work on a quilt. You might think that isn’t so unusual, until you find out that Shiawna is a senior——IN HIGH SCHOOL! She has made a few quilts, and quilted projects for one of her classes, and now has completed her first queen-size quilt! I suggested she might like to try my longarm, and the next thing I knew we were looking at our schedules to see when it could happen! She used a version of my Topographic design from my last book, “Get addicted to Free Motion Quilting” by C&T Publishing. The design complimented her fabric choice of Van Gogh’s Starry Night. With just a quick how-to demo, she was off to the races, and finished the whole quilt in about 90 minutes! I’m guessing she’ll get a “A” for this one!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!