I had a wonderful bonus earlier this week to invite my neighbor into my studio to work on a quilt. You might think that isn’t so unusual, until you find out that Shiawna is a senior——IN HIGH SCHOOL! She has made a few quilts, and quilted projects for one of her classes, and now has completed her first queen-size quilt! I suggested she might like to try my longarm, and the next thing I knew we were looking at our schedules to see when it could happen! She used a version of my Topographic design from my last book, “Get addicted to Free Motion Quilting” by C&T Publishing. The design complimented her fabric choice of Van Gogh’s Starry Night. With just a quick how-to demo, she was off to the races, and finished the whole quilt in about 90 minutes! I’m guessing she’ll get a “A” for this one!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
Next Class: July, 2019 Quilter’s Affair; Sisters, Oregon
- New Add-on Class!
- So, these Barn Quilts!
- Curious about Barn Quilt Painting Class?
- Barn Quilt Painting in Eugene! 6/22/19
- Official Release TODAY!
- Not too late! Quilter’s Affair 2019
- Calendar Update and a “little” news!
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!