Believe it or not, this Men’s Neck Scarf was made with upcycled sweaters! It’s part of an article featured in the Fall/Winter issue of Make It Yourself magazine which you can find on newstands now, or you can get a digital copy by using the link. It is a fast project, very functional and stylish. Make it in team colors for your favorite sports fanatic, or like I did in monochromatic shades.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!