Believe it or not, this Men’s Neck Scarf was made with upcycled sweaters! It’s part of an article featured in the Fall/Winter issue of Make It Yourself magazine which you can find on newstands now, or you can get a digital copy by using the link. It is a fast project, very functional and stylish. Make it in team colors for your favorite sports fanatic, or like I did in monochromatic shades.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
My Craftsy Patterns
Next Footstool Class: 9/29/18. One Day Wonder! NW Quilt Expo
- Calendar Update and a “little” news!
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!
- Barn Quilt Classes Coming Up!
- And the cover goes to……..!
- Something about being PUBLISHED!
- Photo Bomb!
- Filler Project