If you’re not already planning to be there, I am personally extending an invitation for you to attend this Sew Expo 30th anniversary event! Located in Puyallup, WA, at the Washington State Fairgrounds, it is a very large and exciting retail show that covers every sewing and quilting interest and related topics you can think up! I’ll be signing books at the Pine Needle booth, talking quilting and I just might even have a few give-aways each day! At any rate I’ll definitely have chocolate! There are classes, lectures and demos, as well as the wonderful vendors, each with something fun, unique and inspirational to show. We’ll have lots of copies of my “Get Addicted to Free Motion Quilting” available, and I’ll be happy to give you a tour and tell you all about it!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!