Be sure to check out the latest issue of American Patchwork & Quilting! My Hidden Agenda quilt is featured, along with it’s companion just Bright! My plan as I was designing this quilt was to use the piecing lines as registration marks for quilting. That helped in a couple of ways. First, I didn’t have to mark the quilt to prepare for quilting and second, I didn’t have to get rid of any markings later! The quilting may look complex, but that is only because there are a few steps to complete it. But each step is fairly simple and even considering the large size of the quilt, didn’t take all that long! I’m really proud that AP&Q chose this quilt to be included in the magazine, and BY THE WAY the photography is spectacular and very creative! Get you copy before they’re sold out!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!