If you’re not already planning to be there, I am personally extending an invitation for you to attend this Sew Expo 30th anniversary event! Located in Puyallup, WA, at the Washington State Fairgrounds, it is a very large and exciting retail show that covers every sewing and quilting interest and related topics you can think up! I’ll be signing books at the Pine Needle booth, talking quilting and I just might even have a few give-aways each day! At any rate I’ll definitely have chocolate! There are classes, lectures and demos, as well as the wonderful vendors, each with something fun, unique and inspirational to show. We’ll have lots of copies of my “Get Addicted to Free Motion Quilting” available, and I’ll be happy to give you a tour and tell you all about it!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
My Craftsy Patterns
Next Footstool Class: 9/29/18. One Day Wonder! NW Quilt Expo
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!
- Barn Quilt Classes Coming Up!
- And the cover goes to……..!
- Something about being PUBLISHED!
- Photo Bomb!
- Filler Project
- Hopping Blogs!