The Milky Way, the Big Dipper, and the Little Dipper seem to fill the night sky and light up the castle in a dreamland. This fun appliqued and pieced project was inspired by my friend Tonye Belinda Phillips, a wonderful applique artist. Be sure to check out her web site www.tonyebelindaphillips.com and see for yourself why she and her work are so inspiring. I was also thinking of a trip I had taken with my husband to Crater Lake, Oregon. We stayed at the historic lodge and were up late into the evening stargazing at a breath-taking sky. The early morning sunrise over the rim of the crater was equally impressive. So much to be inspired by, so little time! Of course this is a pattern from my latest book, “Perfect Fit Pieced Borders”. It uses some fun embillishments including wool, velvet and organza as well as quilting cotton, and then is finished with a fun quilt design. Hope you will try a version of your own!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
Next Class: July, 2019 Quilter’s Affair; Sisters, Oregon
- So, these Barn Quilts!
- Curious about Barn Quilt Painting Class?
- Barn Quilt Painting in Eugene! 6/22/19
- Official Release TODAY!
- Not too late! Quilter’s Affair 2019
- Calendar Update and a “little” news!
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!
- Barn Quilt Classes Coming Up!