No slides are availableLast week I was singing “I’m goin’ to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come!” This week I’m wondering how it could have gone by SO FAST! It was a jumble of book signings, meetings, wandering in and out of booths and talking to people. I loved the colors, seeing the new fabrics, meeting old friends and making new ones! Every day I went back to my hotel with a brain that couldn’t settle down and go to sleep! For now, here’s a few pictures, but in the next few days I’ll be adding some fun inspirations from Market that caught my eye. I’m so excited for Spring Market to be in Portland next year!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!