No slides are availableI was reminded recently of an honor I recieved last year! It’s so special to be included in a magazine, or in print at any time. My quilt “Walled Garden” had been published in American Patchwork & Quilting magazine a few years ago, and was chosen to be included in the “Quilt-Lovers’ Favorites” too. The book is a collection of 15 of their most popular patterns, but they’ve done something special and included other projects that can be made from the ideas in the patterns, like pincushions, pillows, tablerunners, aprons and wall hangings. What fun to see this pattern in print again, and with two other versions than the one I had made originally! There is SO MUCH information on the AP&Q web site! Take a few minutes to check it out! www.allpeoplequilt.com
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!