No slides are availableSWEEEEET! You’re gonna love this pincushion! It’s been so fun to design and make, I’ve made a few already with a variety of fabric collections. It hardly takes any fabric at all, and goes together so fast. Make it today, use it tonight! You’ve seen my big footstool, and this is the “mini-me” version in a 4″ diameter! Perfect for treating yourself, or for gifts. I’ve been able to pull together a kit which includes the foam, crushed walnut shells, tufting cord, felt, instructions and the plywood base with hardware to install your purchased feet. All you add is the fabric and feet! What could be easier! I think I’ll make a truck-load of these, just for the fun of it! When you orderyours, I’ll send it out the next day!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
Color Wheel Footstool Class beginning March 25 in Salem!
- New Classes Added!
- New CLASSES happening at License To Quilt!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!