No slides are availableSWEEEEET! You’re gonna love this pincushion! It’s been so fun to design and make, I’ve made a few already with a variety of fabric collections. It hardly takes any fabric at all, and goes together so fast. Make it today, use it tonight! You’ve seen my big footstool, and this is the “mini-me” version in a 4″ diameter! Perfect for treating yourself, or for gifts. I’ve been able to pull together a kit which includes the foam, crushed walnut shells, tufting cord, felt, instructions and the plywood base with hardware to install your purchased feet. All you add is the fabric and feet! What could be easier! I think I’ll make a truck-load of these, just for the fun of it! When you orderyours, I’ll send it out the next day!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!
- New Add-on Class!
- So, these Barn Quilts!
- Curious about Barn Quilt Painting Class?
- Barn Quilt Painting in Eugene! 6/22/19
- Official Release TODAY!
- Not too late! Quilter’s Affair 2019