Be sure to check out the latest issue of American Patchwork & Quilting! My Hidden Agenda quilt is featured, along with it’s companion just Bright! My plan as I was designing this quilt was to use the piecing lines as registration marks for quilting. That helped in a couple of ways. First, I didn’t have to mark the quilt to prepare for quilting and second, I didn’t have to get rid of any markings later! The quilting may look complex, but that is only because there are a few steps to complete it. But each step is fairly simple and even considering the large size of the quilt, didn’t take all that long! I’m really proud that AP&Q chose this quilt to be included in the magazine, and BY THE WAY the photography is spectacular and very creative! Get you copy before they’re sold out!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
Next Class: July, 2019 Quilter’s Affair; Sisters, Oregon
- So, these Barn Quilts!
- Curious about Barn Quilt Painting Class?
- Barn Quilt Painting in Eugene! 6/22/19
- Official Release TODAY!
- Not too late! Quilter’s Affair 2019
- Calendar Update and a “little” news!
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!
- Barn Quilt Classes Coming Up!