No slides are availableJanna Roos from Australian P&Q contacted me a while back and wanted to do an email interview for a book review she was working on. (Darn–wish she had needed to meet in person)!! Anyway, we emailed back and forth a bit, it was fun and I could tell she had a great sense of humor. Well, the “book review” came out this month and has morphed into a full page article! I got my copy of the magazine in the mail today in a plain brown wrapper, my DH was sure wondering what it could be! What a fun surprise! Try reading it in an Australian accent, all the more fun. Australian P&Q is full of great articles and quilt patterns, this one is featuring applique projects. I think I might have to make one or two. You’ll find it at your local quilt shop–or your bookstore.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!