No slides are availableI was delighted to be traveling to Sisters at the end of last week to take a class at A Quilter’s Affair. There are such outstanding local, national and international teachers offering a huge variety of classes. This year I took just one class from Portland designer Elizabeth Hartman called Tokyo Subway Map Quilt. I chose to make the large 90×90 version scrappy with a melon colored background rather than white which Elizabeth used. I’m so happy with the beginning of this quilt! Not sure when I will EVER get back to in, but the first three blocks look dynamite and I do have a niece getting married in October (and a few deadlines between now and then)! It was a fun day, Elizabeth is a great teacher, very knowledgeable and organized, and I was so happy to be sewing and having what I call a “free day”. The picnic in the park that night was a hoot with Tonye Phillips, Sue Spargo and funny lady Gwen Marston doing show and tell. Loved the comparison of how they all use freezer paper in their work and of course Gwen uses it to wrap her pork chops! Hahaha!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!