I’ve been designing a few quilts for P&B Textiles over the last few months, and will be able to share the designs and quilts with you along the way! It’s been a fun, new adventure, and I’ve loved the time I get to spend at the sewing machine producing the quilts! This collection, called Harrington, is an elegant design and I thought would show well in this star medallion which I’ve called Harrington’s Guardian Stars. The pattern will become a free download on their website, and I’ll let you know when it becomes available! Any of you going to Spring Market will be able to see the quilt (and others) in their booth. You know me! I love a new challenge, and this has gone very smoothly, so there will be more to come!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
I’ll be able to add classes at a later date!
- Barn Chicks Pattern Available NOW!!
- In the Spirit of Hot Winter Drinks!
- Stash busting!!
- Color Wheel Footstool, Close-up!
- Quilt Goes Off To College!
- Wow! If it’s not a Pandemic, it’s a Forest Fire!
- New Product! Introductory Price!!
- In the Time of Quarantine
- Whoa! That was fast!
- The Quilt Show Airing Soon!
- Color Wheel Footstool Tutorial
- Yay! Upcoming at The Quilt Show!