SWEEEEET! You’re gonna love this pincushion! It’s been so fun to design and make, I’ve made a few already with a variety of fabric collections. It hardly takes any fabric at all, and goes together so fast. Make it today, use it tonight! You’ve seen my big footstool, and this is the “mini-me” version in a 4″ diameter! Perfect for treating yourself, or for gifts. I’ve been able to pull together a kit which includes the foam, crushed walnut shells, tufting cord, felt, instructions and the plywood base with hardware to install your purchased feet. All you add is the fabric and feet! What could be easier! I think I’ll make a truck-load of these, just for the fun of it! When you orderyours, I’ll send it out the next day!
CONTACT INFORMATION: Sheila Sinclair Snyder
Next Class: July, 2019 Quilter’s Affair; Sisters, Oregon
- Curious about Barn Quilt Painting Class?
- Barn Quilt Painting in Eugene! 6/22/19
- Official Release TODAY!
- Not too late! Quilter’s Affair 2019
- Calendar Update and a “little” news!
- Sequence of Barn Quilt Painting
- Barn Quilt Take Over!!
- It’s a Wrap! Coburg Quilt Show 2018
- It’s not too late! Quilts and More Still Available!
- Interview at the Bee Hive!
- Barn Quilt Classes Coming Up!
- And the cover goes to……..!